Tibetan Bowls Seminar
A path to harmony
Tibetan bowls are a true path to harmony. Its sounds pave the way to well-being. For this we designed this theoretical-practical Seminar where we will learn its execution technique, its history, the origin of its materials, its different ways of making and its alchemical dimension; as well as what effects its sound produces in the corporal materiality. At the end of the seminar we will carry out an expo-sale of instruments for music therapy "Sattva", with special discounts for attendees of up to 20%.
POINTS TO BE TREATED IN THE SEMINAR:
• Origin of the Tibetan bowls, their history and how they reach us.
• Technique of execution of the Tibetan bowls.
• How to distinguish a quality Tibetan bowl: metals that form them, myths and realities of their making and types of Tibetan bowls according to their confection.
• Analysis of their sounds.
• Frequencies, Hertz, Treble and Bass.
• Principle of resonance and how the sound of the bowls enters our bodies.
• Effects of the sound of the Tibetan bowls on body materiality: bones and muscles, organs, cells, molecules and atoms.
• Attunement of cerebral hemispheres.
OBJECTIVES OF THE SEMINAR:
• That each participant can conclude the day knowing how to play the Tibetan bowls and understanding what harmonizing effects their sounds have, so that they can offer themselves this well-being without intermediaries and in a constant way.